Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the pricing model work?
- How can I purchase a subscription?
- How can I edit a subscription?
- How can I become the admin manager for my organization?
- How can I make a team member the admin manager?
- Where can I find my invoices?
- What happens if I exceed the limits of the Turbo plan?
Backup & Restore
- Why do need to backup my Podio data?
- What kind of data is included in the backup?
- How safe is my data?
- Where is my backup stored?
- Who can access the secured Google Drive folder?
- What are the technical restrictions using Google Sheets?
- Can I back up all workspaces of my organization?
- How long does Momentum keep my Podio backups?
- What happens when I restore a deleted item?
- Can I see who has deleted an item in Podio?
- Can I restore a deleted app or workspace?
- Can I restore an app to another workspace or organization?
- How can I restore Globiflow workflows?
- How does the credit system work?
- What happens if I exceed my limit?
- What to do if the Power Tools are not loading?
- How many items can I update with 1 bulk edit?
- What are other technical restrictions?
- Who can access the Google sheets created by Power Sync?
- Does Power Tools impact the web response time of Podio?
- Does Power Tools impact the API rate limit of Globiflow?
- How can I uninstall the power tools chrome extension?
- How do you count the number of submissions?
- What happens if I exceed the number of submissions?
- What extra features are included compared to the Podio webforms?
- Which Podio field types are not supported?
- Why do I not see all webforms created for my organization?
- Why can I not see the newly added fields of my Podio app?
- Why can I not see the newly added category values?
- Can co-workers edit my forms?
Did you not find the answer you were looking for? Click here to create a support ticket.