FAQ Power Tools
How does the credit system work?
You consume 1 credit each time you perform one the following actions:
- Bulk edit: 1 credit per 1000 edited items; minimum 1 credit per bulk edit
- Export: 1 credit per 1000 items; minimum 1 credit per export
- Sync: 1 credit per 1000 synced items, once per month and when manually triggered
- Filter: 1 credit per 1000 updated items, once per month and when manually triggered
The credits are calculated per month er organisation (not per user).
- A bulk edit for 1700 items, will consume 2 credits
- A power sync for an app with 2.600 items, will consume 3 credits, once every month.
What happens if I exceed my limit?
If you have consumed your monthly credits, you will no longer be able to perform any action. In this case you can either wait until the next month starts or upgrade your price plan.
What to do if the Power Tools are not loading?
Try to remove and re-install the chrome extension. If this doesn't work, try to remove the other chrome extensions and install our chrome extension first, then re-install the other chrome extensions again.
How many items can I update with 1 bulk edit?
There is no limit on the number of items that you can update. However due to the Podio API rate limit, we can only update 18.000 items each hour. So if you bulk edit more than 18.000 items with one action, all items will be updated eventually, but it will take more than 1 hour.
What are other technical restrictions?
- Bulk edit: You cannot use bulk edit if you are a light member in a workspace.
- Power Export: The maximum of cells that can be exported is 2M cells (i.e. App fields * items)
- Power Sync: Google sheets have 2 important restrictions in which case not all data will be synced.
- A Google Sheet cannot have more than 2M cells (i.e. app fields * items).
- A cell in a Google Sheet cannot contain more than 45.000 (we limit this to 2.000) characters.
- Power Filter: Power filters cannot be used for apps that have more than 300K items.
Who can access the Google sheets created by Power Sync?
The Google Sheets created by Power Sync can be accessed by all members of the workspace who have installed the Power Tools chrome extension. The user must have a Google account and cannot edit the export sheet.
It is important to note that:
- Google does not collect, scan, or use your data in G Suite services (source)
- Google does not own your Podio data and Google does not sell that data to third parties (source)
Does Power Tools impact the web response time of Podio?
No, we do all API calls from the Momentum servers, no single API call is done through your browser.
Does Power Tools impact the API rate limit of Globiflow?
No, every extension has its own separate rate limit.
How can I uninstall the power tools chrome extension?
You can uninstall the chrome extension by right clicking on the momentum logo in the top right corner, then choose Remove from chrome.
Important: Removing the chrome extension will not automatically cancel your subscription or deactivate your organization.
Did you not find the answer you were looking for? Click here to create a support ticket.