Guest blog: Quivvytools for Podio
By Mike Demunter, 3 min read
As you build and extend your Podio system, you create an increasingly complex structure of workspaces, apps and workflow automations. With each new customization comes the risk of breaking something. A good insight into your Podio setup is crucial anytime you make changes in your Podio system.
Keep your Podio structure healthy
QuivvyTools Architecture 360° is an advanced extension for Podio that provides clear insight into your structure. QuivvyTools facilitates Podio development and debugging, making it a huge timesaver to maintain & optimize complex Podio systems.
Core QuivvyTools features
- Visualize your structure in multiple ways, e.g. in a diagram view
- Inspect dependencies before deleting a field or moving an app, or check for opportunities to optimize your setup
- Highlight errors in your structure, useful for debugging jobs & reducing end user complaints
- Extend Podio’s built-in search functionality to quickly find anything within Podio & PWA (GlobiFlow)
- Track changes in your app templates, enabling you to compare revisions of your structure and restore broken calculation field content.
And if you use the QuivvyTools Chrome extension, a colored icon shows you everything you need to know right within Podio & PWA. It indicates incoming dependencies and will identify any problems in your setup, so you can take immediate action.
Sounds awesome right?
Excited to try it out? Click on the link below to start your free trial today!