Here is an overview of technical limitations and known issues of Dynamic Forms:
Some Podio fields cannot be used in the form builder:
- Date fields with end date shown (possible to add to your webform, but not possible to capture end date)
- Date fields with end date required (not possible to add your webform)
- Progress, Calculation & Duration fields
- It is not possible to hide a category value based on a condition.
- It is not possible to add conditional rules based on the values of a survey.
- It is not possible to change the order of the wizard pages.
- The following wizard configuration option do not work: Breadcrumb type, allow-click on breadcrumb, hide/show page navigation buttons.
- reCAPTCHA does not work for embedded pages or for wizard forms.
- You cannot clone or duplicate a webform to another Podio app.
- It is not possible to upload files which are bigger than 100mb per file.
- Nested items are not shown in edit mode.
- It is not possible to submit webforms offline.
- It is not possible to create new contact members through a Dynamic form.
- It is not possible to add Date fields to the web form when the end date is required.
- When choosing for the Basic styling option, the following colors are not updated: Error, success & primary colors.
- It is not possible to change the order of tabs.
- The number component does not allow you to enter decimals on an iOS phone.
- It is not possible to the translation feature for HTML elements.